Monday 6 March 2017

Floral Easter Egg Card

Good morning friends

Today's share in an Easter card that I actually made last Spring but didn't get posted.


I had finally purchased a set of egg shaped wafer thin dies, and was having fun playing with them. This floral die cut (and the border strip) were new dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs and I think they worked well together with the egg shape. For this card, I added the floral paper and die cut behind the egg shaped opening. That gave me the polka dotted egg shape to use on a separate card.


Hoping to get all my 2017 Easter cards posted before Easter this year, but if not I'll be sharing them even past Easter so I don't have to keep the photo files for whole year. I get tired of seeing them when I'm doing my current blog posts!

Supplies:
Floral patterned paper - Recollections
Blue dot patterned paper - Taylored Expressions
1068 Flower Cluster 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #11 - My Favorite Things
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickles
1122 Ribbons 1 - Elizabeth Crafat Designs
Words inside done on the computer

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love how you added the flower cluster to your egg, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card for Easter
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!