Tuesday 21 March 2017

Watercolour Anniversary Card

Good morning friends

I have had this floral border die for over a year, and used it exactly once. Yet I love it! So I was determined to use it on a card and this is what I came up with. It is the Anniversary card I made for our middle daughter and hubby. They both love bold colours and I know they will like their card.


I randomly water coloured a piece of water colour paper, and set it aside to dry. The border was cut from the black card, then I trimmed a strip of the water coloured paper and adhered it behind the cut out. A few heart punched from the same water colour piece and a bright orange seam binding bow and the card front was done.


Inside I added some hand lettering to another piece of the water colour paper, fussy cut it out and added it along with several more punched hearts.



Supplies:
Black card stock
Flower Border Die - Frantic Stamper
90# water colour paper
Kuretake water colours
Seam binding
White card stock
Heart punch - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella

Card size - 5 x 6-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love the black with those pop of colors in the middle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!