Wednesday 16 August 2017

5 x 7 Extended Flip-It Card with Cacti

Good morning friends

Today I have a fun cactus themed Flip-It card to share today. I used the 5 x 7 Circle Flip-It from Sizzix and cut my card stock 7 x 12" to allow for an extended area on the right side. However, the card stock started cracking so I ended up having to be creative and made a Z-fold card with the die rather than a Flip-It. While the card turned out just fine, I was disappointed in the quality of the card stock.




I just loved this pretty cactus print patterned paper! There was some leftover and I used it for another Flip-it card which I will share another time.



Supplies:
5 x 7 Circle Flip-Its die set - Sizzix
Teal and white card stocks
Cactus patterned paper - Recollections
Wonky stitched rectangles - MFT Stamps
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Seam binding
Cactus dies - the Stamps of Life
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Stickles
Thanks die - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!