Thursday 17 August 2017

Doodlebug Thank You Card

Good morning friends

I have a quick Thank You card to share today, made with a patterned paper panel from Doodlebug and other bits & pieces from my Easter cards. This house panel wasn't working for my Easter cards but I didn't want to put it in the 'Odds & Sods' pile. Instead I paired it with a couple of fussy cut banners made from other scraps and finished a card.


I used a glaze pen to add accents, which you can see clearly around the sun image.


The inside is left blank so there is lots of room to write a message.



Supplies:
Blue and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
fun foam
Wonky stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Cloud Washi Tape - Doodlebug
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Glaze pen - Sakura

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!