Monday 7 August 2017

Sending Happiness Succulent Note Card

Good morning friends

This is a card that started out with a bunch of bits and pieces leftover from other cards. I love it when a pile of scraps comes together to make a finished card!


The Stamped and fussy cut succulent had been coloured with markers, but I had just opened my new Oxide Inks. Initially I bought just a couple of colours to see if I liked the inks, which of course I DID. I have added a couple more colours now, and Mr. Tim has released an additional 12 colours already. They are very popular inks and it's no wonder. Anyhow, I smeared a couple of the inks on my already coloured piece and let it dry. The label and arrow were stippled and sponged with the same inks.



Into my stash with this one - having a few Note Cards on hand is never a bad thing.

Supplies:
Kraft & White card stocks
Stitched fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Arrow die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Words - Simon Says Stamp
Succulent stamp - Waffle Flower
Wink of Stella
Fun foam
Wonky stitched rectangle die - MFT Stamps
Sticker - Paper House

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card ... love those distress oxides inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful- as all your creations!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sentiment is perfect for this card! I am Happy, every time I look at it! Just lovely, in every way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!