Sunday 19 November 2017

Happy Birthday Moose Pop-Up Tag Card

Good morning friends

This card was sort of a no-brainer for me. I had just received Karen Burniston's new Tag Book Pop-Up die set, I needed to make a First Birthday Card for our nephew's little guy, and his nickname is MOOSE. Seriously. Right away I knew I'd be using Riley the Moose for CJ's card.

Using the large tag die & hinge from the Tag Book Pop-Up, I created the outer card.


The stitched banner piece also comes with the Tag Book Pop-Up die set. Such a fun detail, that stitching line.


The card opens from the top to reveal Riley the Moose sporting a bow tie, party hat and holding onto balloons.



The party hat and balloons are from the Birthday Charms set, and the bow tie is from the new Tiny Accessories 1 set.


I used the pop-up platform die from the Tree Pop-Up to perch Riley on. Don't be afraid to mix and match your die sets!



I know CJ's parents are going to be super excited about this card, and that makes me happy.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - many many years old, from my stash
Green, white, orange and red card stocks
Basic Riley - Riley & Company
Derwent water colour crayons and water brush
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bakers twine
Word Stamps - Stampin' Up
Copics
Fun foam
Crayola markers
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Glossy Accents

Card size - 3 x 6" which fits perfectly into a 4 x 6" envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!