Thursday 18 January 2018

"Sending Sunshine" Fold-a-Long Card

Good morning friends

Wow - this is an older card; I made it last Spring to send a friend some Arizona sunshine! For some reason the post just kept getting bumped so I'm finally sharing it today.


I had just purchased this Fold-a-Long die by Jen Long (how could I resist?) and had also just received my package of little magnets.  These Fold-a-Long dies take a little figuring to get the patterned paper where you want it - especially if you want the magnets to stay hidden. The magnets worked really well at keeping the card closed though, and that made me happy.

Here is a peek at the inside:


The smaller cactus inside pushes forward and out when the card is opened.



Supplies:
Cactus Fold-A-Long, Jen Long - Sizzix
White & coral card stocks
Patterned paper - Pink Paisley
Sunshine die - Stampin' Up
Pan Pastels - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched scalloped border die - MFT Stamps
Small magnet discs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. This card make me smile!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, great idea to use magnets to keep the card closed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!