Thursday 4 January 2018

Teal Pop-Up Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share uses a combination of both old and new supplies. All the card pieces were in my 'In Progress' bin. It was pretty much finished a long time ago and just needed a greeting. Who knows what interrupted me at that time, and why I didn't leave the card out on my stamping table to finish. 


The patterned paper panel has a label cut from the centre, then it is popped up with foam tape on a white panel. I like that shadowbox look and will have to remember to try it again.


Inside I used the Lorna Label Pop-Up, which sadly has been discontinued. It was one of my favourites so I continue to use it though. The trees and birds (stamps and dies) I've had for several years, and the patterned paper for a lot longer than that.


I used some of Karen Burniston's Word Set dies for the 'Hello' on the front, and 'Happy Birthday' inside.




This one went into my box to donate to Seniors Secret Service.

Supplies:
Teal textured card stock
White and black card stocks
Lorna Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Journal Card - Lawn Fawn
Tree & Bird stamps & dies - Sizzix
Wink of Stella
Outdoor Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - stash
Xyron
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!