Thursday 5 April 2018

Cupcake Shaped Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I thought this die set would work great for birthday cards for Seniors Secret Service, so I didn't have to think very hard about it when it was released last year.  This is the first card I made using the dies but I'm just now getting it posted.


Depending on where you place the fold, you can make a side fold card or a top fold card. I usually prefer a side fold card but it's nice to have the option.



I think it is going to be fun making these up with different colours and patterns.

Supplies
Cupcake shaped card die - Stephanie Barnard, Sizzix
White, pink and yellow card stocks
Patterned paper - Tailored Expressions
Stickles
Signo white gel pen
Sharpie
Words - C.C. Designs
dots - Stamps by Judith

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!