Thursday 19 April 2018

Peachy Anniversary Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is the card I made for our middle daughter & hubby. While I've had the die set for a couple of years, I have never used the 'Drop-In' word feature before now. Don't ask me why as there are lots of different words that can be used and I will use it more now that it's on my radar. 


I added a charcoal fishtail banner under the cut away words so they stood out from the background a little better.


I'm having fun using up older papers etc from my stash this year, and this package of papers & stickers I've had for several years.


A little stamping and some fussy cut flowers on the inside and we wrote our message on the blank area of the white panel.

Supplies:
Card, Scallop with Flowers & Sentiments Drop-Ins - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Celebrate Drop-In Sentiments
Coral and pale pink card stocks
Patterned paper  & stickers- We R Memory Keepers
White glossy card stock
Stamps - SUMMER SILHOUETTES - Stampin' Up
Black fine point marker

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!