Sunday 15 April 2018

Stag Christmas Card Duo

Good morning friends

Since I plan on working on holiday cards throughout the year, I have a pair to share today.


The stag die on this card is a stamp/die set I picked up at Michaels. I'm not all that impressed at the quality of the stamping, but the die works great!


I used the same Papertrey Ink stamp inside of both cards.


The second card uses a printed graphic stag. and scraps of the patterned paper. I was able to use up the entire package of patterned paper, which made me really happy.



Two more cards for the holiday stash.

Supplies:
Red and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Small stag die - Hampton Arts
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Lacy border die - Papertrey Ink
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Large Stag graphic - Lettering delights
Fun foam
Xyron
Wonky stitched rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Word stamps - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. great start to your Christmas card stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeus vard!

    Have a great day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!